I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV

Please remember that any information I share is not intended to heal, cure disease, or get rid of the wart on your chin.



We at Abundance Soaps are not liable for any misuse or misrepresentation taken from this site.



This is information that works for us and we enjoy natural approaches to life.

Thanks and enjoy.

What soap should I make next?

Friday, February 5, 2010

My Vitamix

OK. I'm not getting any promotional consideration from this, but I love my Vita mix. The thing is a super blender. Every day we make "milkshakes" for the kids with ice, milk and protein shake mix from YLEO. Add a little honey and voila a fab meal/snack. During canning time we use it constantly with tomatoes. If I want to "sneak" veggies into spaghetti sauce throw in carrots, zucchini, peppers, even squash and the young ones could care less. Pumpkin muffins are easy and quick. I steam a pumpkin with the seeds scooped out (save these for roasting seeds) until it is soft. Puree up in the V mix after it cools a bit. I freeze bags of these so that when we make pumpkin pancakes or muffins they are ready. Pesto...easy. Even powdered sugar by mixing granulated sugar with a bit of cornstarch. Yummy gratefulness.

1 comment:

  1. Quick vanilla ice cream: Whipping cream, ice, honey, vanilla...voila!

    ReplyDelete