I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV

Please remember that any information I share is not intended to heal, cure disease, or get rid of the wart on your chin.



We at Abundance Soaps are not liable for any misuse or misrepresentation taken from this site.



This is information that works for us and we enjoy natural approaches to life.

Thanks and enjoy.

What soap should I make next?

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bees

We ordered bees from Michigan a few weeks ago. Received our wooden ware and supplies and are excited. I guess we will dive in and see how we do. Fortunately, my friend Tim has bees and can answer some questions. There is a really knowledgeable bee guy down the road who we buy our honey from. We need bees for our fruit trees, garden and herbs. I can always use the wax for my salves and soaps.

1 comment:

  1. I am your new follower. I like what you have posted so far, looking forward to seeing more.

    Please stop over to my blog and check it out.
    My Journey With Candida

    ReplyDelete