I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV

Please remember that any information I share is not intended to heal, cure disease, or get rid of the wart on your chin.



We at Abundance Soaps are not liable for any misuse or misrepresentation taken from this site.



This is information that works for us and we enjoy natural approaches to life.

Thanks and enjoy.

What soap should I make next?

Friday, February 5, 2010

Beeswax

I love Beeswax! Local honey is the best. We are getting bees this spring. My husband wants more produce and better produce. We love honey and consume at least 2 gallons per year.

My daughter and I wanted to make lipbalm yesterday. I searched high and low for my beeswax. All gone. I called my local bee guy and he had honey ready poured in muffin tin sizes. I got 31 little muffins of yummy beeswax. My kids grated up a storm. I can't wait to make wood polish and salves left and right.

I made an eczema lotion last week that is to die for. It isn't for sale on my website, yet, but we are sure enjoying testing it. I'm thinking of all of my hair stylist friends who constantly have their hands in water. This lotion made the water bead up for at least a few washings. That is with using soap, too!

I'm so tired of cold winter. Sunshine and spring come quickly. Thanks Buckeye Chuck for the show of support.

No comments:

Post a Comment