I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV

Please remember that any information I share is not intended to heal, cure disease, or get rid of the wart on your chin.



We at Abundance Soaps are not liable for any misuse or misrepresentation taken from this site.



This is information that works for us and we enjoy natural approaches to life.

Thanks and enjoy.

What soap should I make next?

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Citrus Vinegar

I found a recipe to put leftover citrus peels in white vinegar. I just filled a large, clean pickle jar with citrus "refuse" and then poured vinegar over it. After letting this sit for 3 days I have fabulous laundry rinse.

Because I use my own homemade laundry detergent I want to make sure that I get any residue out of my clothes. I searched the web to see if I could put it in my bleach dispenser.

I have heard of others who use a downy ball. I recycled mine after seeing it in the back of the shelf unused. I no longer need fabric softener - even without the vinegar. I wonder if it is the natural glycerine in my soaps/laundry detergent that keeps the clothes static free. HMMMM. Any comments would be welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment